Google

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Who is Saud Faisal?

For the about the past 6 years I have had a yahoo email account. I got it in the mid to late 90s while I was in my high school computer class. The first website I visited was Playboy.com and probably the second was Yahoo!.

A few years go by and the rest of the world starts using email too. I begin receiving emails from all over the world by people thinking that I am their Jomy. Sometimes these people wish to contact a Spanish Jomy or a Japanese Jomy but most of the time they seek a different Indian Jomy.

I don't really use my Yahoo! account because I get a lot of spam, close to 200 a week that doesn't get filtered. Even today I do still get emails and chats from people who are mistaking me for someone they know. Today I got a confounder.

From: Saud Faisal
To: jomy@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 2:59:58 AM
Subject:

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.


WTF?!?!?
WTF?!?!?



Dear Internet, What should I do?


Like button Dislike button

Comments on "Who is Saud Faisal?"

 

post a comment